Positive Education facilitator and teacher
Norma spoke to Alli Williamson and Dan Haesler together after their successful forum at Mount Carmel College. Alli is the Co-owner of CrossFit 42South, a Positive Education facilitator and teacher and the Founder and principal coach of Optima Performance Coaching. Alli is passionate about arming people with the knowledge and skills to protect them from psychological ill health. Alli currently works with teachers, parents and students across five schools in Tasmania in the field of Positive Psychology (Positive Education). She is proud to be supporting the implementation of Professor Lea Waters’ Visible Wellbeing approach across four of these schools.
She talks to Alli and Dan about:
- What is growth mindset?
- Will a person succeed with a growth mindset?
- How can teachers be promoting Positive education in schools?
- How can teachers be fostering growth mindset in schools?
- What can parents do to foster growth mindset?
- Should we be telling children that they can be anything that they want to be?
- Should we be telling children not to give up?
- What were some of the highlights of the forum?
- What are some take home messages?