Early Childhood Programs
Norma spoke to Kate Turner, Education Officer – Early Years (Birth – Grade 2) at the Tasmanian Catholic Education Office.
She talks to Kate about:
- What constitutes a program that will meet the needs of children in the Early Years (Birth – 8 years)?
- What lifelong skills do children need to become active learners?
- Her experience and insights into education practices.
- What challenges are placed on children once they commence formal schooling?
- What is play based learning?
More information can be sourced from: