Positive Education in a school
Norma spoke to Melanie Sluyters, Grade Six teacher and Positive Education Coordinator at Mount Carmel College.
She talks to Melanie about:
- The journey of implementation of Positive Education into teaching and learning at Mount Carmel College over the last two years.
- The science of positive psychology that underpins Positive education.
- Guest speakers who have presented over the past two years at Mount Carmel; Kerry Howells, Lea Waters and Dan Haesler.
- Examples of strategies used in classrooms to foster Positive Education.
More information can be sourced from:
- Positive Education and KidsMatter resources are also available through the College