MissionIn a vibrant Catholic community, we:
- foster the development of the whole person
- engender a knowledge and love of life, humanity and God’s creation
- inspire our students to be advocates of peace and justice and of service to others
VisionWith Christ as our guiding light and in the spirit of the Sisters of Charity, we strive to challenge individuals to develop their potential, live their faith and contribute to shaping a socially just society with courage, confidence and integrity.
We invite you to read through our Strategic Plan 2015-2019.
When you read this document, you will recognise that as a learning community:
- We are shaped by the traditions of the Sisters of Charity and inspired to interpret this vision in a contemporary context
- We believe there is an intrinsic relationship between student wellbeing, pastoral care and learning
- We are committed to a culture of ongoing innovative practice and improvement
- We strive to educate students in a 21st Century model of education, where the dignity of individuals is fundamental to the growth and development of each person.