The Parents & Friends Association would like to welcome all members of the College community to the 2021 school year.
The Parent & Friends Association at Mount Carmel is a vital part of the school community.
The goals of the Mount Carmel Parents and Friends Association are to:
- Support the school through fundraising
- Foster a sense of community amongst parents
- Assist with communication between parents and the school
Over the years, fundraising activities and events that the Association has organised have included the Twilight Fair, Quiz Nights, Silent Auctions, the Primary Christmas Nativity, Entertainment Book sales and Fashion Nights.
The Mount Carmel College Parents & Friends Association is raising funds…and here’s how you can support us.
Order your 2021/2022 Entertainment Membership today and both the College and you will benefit. From each membership purchased, the College receives 20% of the total cost, while every membership purchased by a member of the College community gives them amazing offers for activities, attractions, shopping, travel and all kinds of tasty treats – from cool cafes to fabulous fine dining. The hundreds of valuable offers are valid until June 1, 2022.
Memberships are digital, with all the offers readily available to view and use via the Entertainment app.
To purchase a membership, visit Entertainment Book.
Co-Presidents Amanda Hart and Rebeccah Fleming
Treasurer Sophie Newland
Secretary Rebeccah Fleming
How to get involved
The P&F Association is a great way to meet other parents, have a say in how funds are spent, and work on some fun projects that will have a positive outcome for the students of Mount Carmel College. The Committee regularly meets at the College, with details of upcoming meetings and events on the Facebook page.
Email our P&F President if you have any queries or would like further information.
Over the years, the P&F Committee have supported the College and its students in providing valuable funding towards the following:
- Choral risers for Cahill Centre to alleviate seating issues at whole school events
- Choir stands
- Mobile stands to display students work at events such as Arts Evening
- Two class sets of wireless keyboards for iPads
- 3D printer for the Primary classes
- Sand & Water table to support children with autism and sensory sensitivities
- Playground equipment for primary students
- Equipment to support the STEM based activity during National Science Week
- Music scholarships for three Year Seven students
- Religious Education Cengage books
- Production and installation of the Tower Banner displaying the annual College theme
- Purchase of a storage shed for Parents and Friends Committee