With Christ as our guiding light and in the spirit of the Sisters of Charity, we strive to challenge individuals to develop their potential, live their faith and contribute to shaping a socially just society with courage, confidence and integrity.
In a vibrant Catholic community, we:
- foster the development of the whole person
- engender a knowledge and love of life, humanity and God’s creation
- inspire our students to be advocates of peace and justice and of service to others
We invite you to read through our Strategic Plan 2015-2019.
When you read this document, you will recognise that as a learning community:
- We are shaped by the traditions of the Sisters of Charity and inspired to interpret this vision in a contemporary context
- We believe there is an intrinsic relationship between student learning, wellbeing and pastoral care
- We are committed to a culture of ongoing innovative practice and improvement
- We strive to educate students in a 21st Century model of education, where the dignity of individuals is fundamental to the growth and development of each person.
Our Strategic Plan is based on consultation with students, staff, parents, the College Board and others within our College Community. As we prepare for the next steps of our journey as a learning community, we gratefully acknowledge the wisdom and foresight of our founders and look to both present and future generations to continue the shaping of a dynamic, innovative, and caring community of lifelong learners.